Tuesday 24 July 2012

WIN TICKETS TO THE IN WEDDING SHOW!

Are you engaged? Do you know someone who is?

On 9th September 2012, I will be exhibiting at The In Wedding Show at Alexandra Palace. The show gets bigger and better every year, bringing together a wide range of services and products to help couples plan their perfect wedding day. 

Take a look at what went on at last year's show:

  

I'd love to see as many of you as possible at the show, so to get the ball rolling I am giving away a pair of complimentary tickets to two lucky couples*.

In addition to all the fantastic things to see and do, the tickets come with a pre-booked Easy DIY Wedding Ideas session(various time slots available)courtesy of the lovely folk over at Before the Big Day.

How to enter:
Step 1: "Like" my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter.
Step 2Facebook message me or tweet me the following sentence:

"I'd like to win 2x free tickets to @inweddingshow. (Enter your name & your partner's name here) are getting married on (enter your wedding date"

The competition closes at midday on 31st July 2012. The two winning couples will be picked at random and announced via Facebook and Twitter so make sure you are all set to receive updates from me in your news feeds!

Thanks for entering and good luck! 
Suzie x



*Please note these tickets can only be allocated to the bride and groom. Extra tickets for other members of your bridal party can be purchased via the In Wedding Show website.

No comments:

Post a Comment