Wednesday 4 January 2012

MY YEAR IN PICTURES

Thanks to all you lovely couples from 2011. I had such great year photographing you all and have been blown away by the feedback I’ve received. What a rush!
The Wedding Community are looking for images to compete in Picture of the Month and eventually…Picture of the Year! I have picked out a few photographs which sum up my year photographing brilliant people at great weddings. Which one do you think is the worthiest contender?
If the image that receives the most votes was shot at your wedding, a complimentary A4 print will be yours. So spread the word and tell your friends to get voting!
You can "like" your favourite image on Facebook: My Year in Pictures












6 comments:

  1. Too many from which to choose! But for pure I've-never-seen-another-wedding-photo-like-it factor, I'd go for number three, the ironing in the corridor shot.

    Lots of ace work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one!....makes me laugh every time, so much in those little feet. really reminds me of mindless laying about in stupid places i liked to get up to as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the feet as well. Although - it doesn't shout "wedding"; nor does the ironing one, but I love that one as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, how do I vote ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. David: I know what you mean, I'm not very weddingy am I?!

    Lozza1970: You can 'like' the photo in the album on FB by following this link:

    http://on.fb.me/AnUGIG

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete