Tuesday 15 July 2014

ANNA & PAUL - SHUSTOKE BARN, COLESHILL - JUNE 2014

On Friday, I received a couple of really lovely emails from two of my recent brides. I love hearing back from couples after they receive their wedding photos, it makes all the travel and working weekends worthwhile.


Thank you Anna for your lovely message on Friday, it really made my day....
"Thank you SO much. I can't tell you how much we enjoyed looking through the pictures last night - I watched the video about 6 times in total! Seeing it brought back all of the emotions from the day and I once again felt on the same high I was on during the day.

Every single image you captured tells a story and each one is so beautiful, we just couldn't be happier with all of the pictures. It's so special seeing snippets of the day that I didn't even know were photographed and you were so unobtrusive throughout the whole day that the results are so natural. You absolutely captured the tone of the whole day just marvellously and we can't thank you enough :)"



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment