Tuesday 3 April 2012

SHANNON & MARK - STATIONERS HALL, LONDON - 10TH MARCH 2012

The majority of my bookings tend to come from referrals. It's the best kind of booking. It's like meeting a friend of a friend. You know you're going to get along great.




I met Shannon and Mark via Jo whose wedding I shot back in 2010. Everyone I have met through Jo & Dan I have liked. A lot. 
 
   
 

 
It's safe to say that Shannon and Mark are two fantastic people who make for one lovely, lovely couple. I had such fun photographing their wedding that I actually drafted this blog post on the tube as I headed home from their kilt-slinging shindig.






London weddings hold a really special place in my heart. Anyone who says London is unfriendly is fibbing. As we walked through the St Paul's area, there were so many well-wishers eager to tell Shannon how beautiful she looked. 




Stationers Hall is a top venue too. Stunning decor is nothing without a great team of people to make it shine and that's exactly what Sean and his staff at the hall set out to do. Friendly, helpful people working together to provide Shannon and Mark with a truly beautiful wedding.



 
  





No comments:

Post a Comment